Rolene Marks is a passionate advocate for Israel and appears on radio, television and has been published in numerous global publications. Rolene is a member of the Media Team Israel, an advocacy body that fights media bias as well as Truth be Told.
Currently residing in Modiin, Israel, Rolene volunteers for WIZO and previously represented the organisation on the World Zionist Congress. Rolene can be heard every Monday on the Chai Drive on Chai FM, a Johannesburg based radio station giving political commentary on Israel and the Middle East.
In 2007 Rolene participated in the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs Young Jewish Diplomats Leadership course.
Rolene is the owner of Rolene Marks Consulting, specialising in Media, Public Relations, Social Media Marketing as well as Israel Advocacy Training. Rolene Marks is available for interviews and lectures upon request.
About Rolene Marks Consulting
* Marketing Planning and Strategy – RMC will assess your company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and formulate a strategy accordingly. This includes branding and media planning.
* Social Media Management – Build your online community. RMC will assume the management of Facebook pages and groups, growing online communities, management of Twitter accounts and blogging.
* Freelance writing – from articles, to blog posts to website content and any kind of marketing collateral including brochures and any kind of promotional material, RMC has you covered.
* Public Relations and Media Management – Tell the world your story. RMC will write press releases, articles and any kind of work that entails dealing with the media – print and broadcast.
* Israel Advocacy Training – Making the case for Israel – from training on how to present Israel’s case in the media to how to answer some of the toughest questions pro-Israel advocates are asked. Topics include: The ABC’s of BDS, Is Israel an Apartheid State? and Being an Ambassador for Israel – how to present Israel’s narrative.
Rolene Marks Consulting
+ 972 52 582 9090
Content on this site is property of the author and can only be republished with kind permission.